Monday, January 07, 2008

Christmas


We had a wonderful Christmas!! The 23rd after I got off work we headed to my parent's house for a "slumber party." Emma & I were the first ones to bed & the last ones to rise. Santa came that night. I slept with Emma & when we woke up, I asked her if we should go see what Santa brought. Her response "yeah lets go see my baby alive." Little did Miss Emma know, Baby Alive was coming, but not until Christmas night from Great Grandma & Grandpa Sparks. She opened her 1st present & it wasn't baby alive & she was TICKED!!!!!! The picture shows it. She said "where's my baby alive, I've been good, that NAUGHTY SANTA!!!" She had hundreds of other presents & wanted NOTHING to do with them. She did get over it, but when it was all said & done she still was asking for Baby Alive. We had a niof the day until evening. ce morning & wonderful brunch. We all lounged around for the rest of the day until evening.








Emma & Rudolph











Michael & I














14 weeks Pregnant











Amy & her goof ball daughter Emma










Amy, Dixie, & Emma











A heartbroken Emma after gift #1 not being baby alive:(



No comments: