Monday, January 07, 2008

New Year's


We had a very yummy dinner at my friend Sarah's house for New Year's & also celebrated her birthday. The Petersen's are like a 2nd family, so I felt right at home. I couldn't quite hack it until midnight though. We were home around 11 & I was in bed for the New Year, I do remember briefly waking up from the sound of fireworks. Pretty exciting huh!! New Year's Day Michael & I hung out at home ALL day & he savored every last minute of his time off. For what a lover of work he is, he was not excited to go back. I even liked having him off!! He got A LOT done around the house which was VERY helpful!! We're looking forward to a wonderful year of new beginnings at our house.

Sarah & I, she was my 1st friend since age 4
15 weeks pregnant here, missed taking pictures of my tummy oops!!


No comments: