
This past week was an exceptionally good one at our house. Remington caught wind of Michael interviewing at John Deere and offered him more money. We thought that was great! Michael said to me on Wednesday night "well I'm glad Remington offered me more money because I didn't get that job at John Deere. Their last interview was Friday and they would have called by now." He was the 1st of 6 interviews and he thought that was a disadvantage and they'd forget about him. Little did he know what February 8th (Maggie's 35th birthday) had in store for him. I got the call at work and Michael says 100mph "Deere just called and offered me the job!!" I was SO excited for him and wanted to run out of work to go celebrate with him!! I could not be happier for him! His job will be as a Module Leader (supervisor) and if you want more details than that, you'd have to talk to him. We both feel so blessed. I knew I loved that number 8 for some reason! HA! He will do wonderful and he is thrilled. Tonight he says to me "I wish I was starting tomorrow." He loves the people he works with and even loves his job too, but ultimately this is where he wanted to see himself. I'm so happy for him, he deserves this!
I added another picuture of him before his interview, he was not too happy with me and my camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment