Saturday we picked out the tux's. I had the girls dresses right next door, so we were able to hold them up to the tux's and they look awesome together. I love the dresses, they turned out so nice. Angela (who works both at the Bridal Room & Skeffington's) was an awesome help to Michael and I. She makes everything so fun and showed us all the different styles and ideas. Michael, Jacob, & Ben will dress the same and then the groomsmen, ushers, & dad's will dress the same.
I also ordered my veil on Saturday. The lady hand makes the veils, and we're getting down to the nitty gritty in my opinion. If you ask Michael though "WE'VE GOT PLENTY OF TIME." He thought it was totally unnecessary to get the rings yet, so we still have that to tackle.
Today the cake top and the floating candles came in the mail. Michael, Amy, & I also went to the assessor's office for the marriage license. It was weird to see my name typed "Kimberly Rose Fischer." Everything is continuing to fall into place very nicely. I HOPE it stays this way. This picture in my head is becoming more complete everyday!! I'm getting REALLY excited!
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment