

Wedding Updates
I have been searching high and low for coral flower floating candles. I looked at every store I could possibly think of in the Quad Cities and online for OVER 2 weeks. I'm VERY happy to announce that I FOUND them online. The decorator had ivory ones that I would have settled for, but I saw the "setup" with the coral candle and it was beautiful, and my heart was set. And an extra bonus is they were only $1.35 a piece!!
Our engagement picture was supposed to be in the Observer and the QC Times this past weekend and was not. I spoke with my photographer today (he submitted the info for us) and there was a mix up and the info was re-sent today, so sometime this week we should be in there.
The goal for the week is to get our passports!!
No comments:
Post a Comment