Saturday, February 24, 2007

Last Day At Remington

Yesterday was Michael's last day at Remington. He called about noon and asked what our plans were for the evening because all the guys from work wanted to go to the bar, beings it was his last day. So being the good sport I called my mom and had her pick me up after work and we headed that way. All the guys were there and it was plain as day that none of them were too happy about Michael leaving. They were happy he was moving on to bigger and better things, but hated to loose him. At one point it was me and 3 of Michael's co-workers at the table and the conversation went a bit like this "I don't know what we're going to do when it comes time for planting season with out Fischer" & "who is going to do that now that Fischer won't be there" & "he carried that place, and picked up all the slack." All the things I thought were being talked about right in front of me and I just sat there and took it all in and couldn't wait to tell Michael how complimentry his co-workers were of him.



Matt, Michael, & Dad singing "Burning Ring of Fire" & boy did they need lessons!!



Steve, Sue, & Michael



Michael giving Bob a big bear hug!



Matt, Dean, & Michael


No comments: