Monday, June 01, 2009

All about Allie

This is all for you Lish. I figured you'd be needing an Allie fix by now. As many of you know my niece Allie, she is quite the drama queen. And I LOVE it!! Here are some of the many things that came out of her mouth over the weekend:

"Aunt Kimmy, Drew is half brown just like Uncle Michael"

Jake's baseball game get over on Friday night & the one of the moms is handing out treats. Allie is patiently standing there waiting to see if they will offer her a treat. Scott tells Allie to stop acting like a voulcher. Allie walks away & then swiflty sneaks over there & says bye to the mom. Needless to say Al's day was made & she got a treat.

Allie, Drew, & I are swinging & Allie says "I can hold Drew. Pause. Oh wait I'm clumsy, I'd drop him forsure."

"You have a big butt." Allie told Michael

"Uncle Michael can I have some of your budlight?"

And my favorite line of all time:

"I always cry, it's really fun once you get the hang of it."

ONLY ALLIE!!



2 comments:

Annie said...

How could anyone not love her?! She is a riot and has the best personality!

Alishia said...

Haha she is so funny!!! I makes me sad to see the pics of you all in Cedar Falls without me! Hope you had a great time though! Miss and love you!