Monday: I worked & Drew had a fun day at Cassie's. He loves to play with the kids. That evening I went to Cassie's for a Mary Kay party. I really enjoyed the "girl" time.
Tuesday: Drew & I spent a few hours at the pool. It was VERY hot outside. We were meeting my sister & Emma, but Emma jumped when Brandon wasn't looking & hit her tooth on his forehead. She made a trip to the dentist instead of swimming. The tooth is a little loose, & there is some bruising on her gums, but nothing too serious We saw some neighbors at the pool & Drew had funny playing with Miss Anna. That evening I prepped for a colonoscopy. Fun, fun. Really it wasn't too bad. The worst part was I was STARVING & restricted to clear liquids ONLY!
Drew at the pool, he LOVES it there. Makes me happy beings I love it too!
Wednesday: My mom took me for my scopes. I had an upper & lower. I remember nothing, THANK GOD!! All went well & he took some biopsies & hope to hear good news this week. I'm started on a new med for my tummy issues, so we shall see if it helps. After the procedure I really wanted to shop. Mom decided I was too medicated & made me come home to eat. After we ate we went shopping & I got some steals at Baby Gap!! I hardly remembered what I bought until the next day. Oh & did I mention I left my purse laying in the store & blamed my mom for not giving it to me. Pretty sure the drugs were still in effect! That night Rick came down & we ordered out as Terri was gone for the week. He had his follow up appointment for his hip replacement & all is well:) I slept SO good that night!
Thursday:We had a pretty low key day. Hung around home & ran some errands. Drew got a birthday present from the neighbors. It's a Little Tike beach ball sprinkler & a book. He loves that sprinkler!
Friday:I worked & Drew had a fun day in the sprinkler at Cassie's. That evening we got the Grinstead kids. We had the best time!! They made us laugh REALLY hard. Here are 2 comments of the many that gave us a good laugh:
Jake: Did Michael Jackson lose his talent when he turned white??? He was as serious as can be.
Allie: Your nephew Danica brought a squirt gun to the party. Danica is a girl & she is my cousin.
Oh & this is for you Lishy: I asked the 2 kids if they knew who my sister was & they both blurted out "yeah we know, it's Alishia"
We went to Jorgie's for dinner, Tastee Freeze for ice cream, & the park in DeWitt. When we got here we had a mini b-day celebration for Drew as Jake had to miss the party for a baseball game. We played in the sprinkler & the water table & Jake & Michael played catch. We had a ball!! The kids camped out on the living room floor & they were perfect. We hung around the house on Saturday morning & the kids thought it was pretty cool that I let them each have a spoonful of frosting to go with their breakfast. We had a lot of fun & Drew LOVED both of his cousins!!
Drew caught red handed AGAIN in the tampons. And the rest of the pictures are of our time with Jake & Allie.






Saturday:Drew took a 3 hour nap!! Have to record that beings it's a rare occasion. We had 2 wedding receptions. The power went out at the 1st one & Drew was freaked out & crabby!! Luckily a 20 minute power nap was all he needed. He was a ball of fire at the next reception. He had a folding chair that he held onto & danced the night away. It was too cute!! We got to see lots of classmates & it was a lot of fun talking about the "good ole days!" I only took 2 pictures & I'm bummed I didn't get more.
Sunday:All 3 of us had a good am nap & it felt good!! In afternoon we took Drew to the golf course for the 1st time. He LOVED it!! I only got 1 picture & my battery went dead:( He could not have been better. We had his little seat hooked into the cart & he enjoyed the beautiful day & all his snacks. I even managed to hit the ball!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!?!? Michael was patient with me & I learned a lot about the game. It was a nice afternoon. We had dinner at my grandparents. My cousins from Colorado are here visiting. What a nice, relaxing day.

No comments:
Post a Comment